-->

29 October 2015

Third anniversary

Another year has passed on this blog. This day is a third anniversary of the Ninth Host Blog. And I want to sum up results of the past year.
Some numbers:
  • 2 finished projects - Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game; Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game - New story;
  • 55 painted miniatures;
  • 13 posts;
  • 10 000 + views in three years.
Some comments. I have not started new projects this year, as I have many unfinished ideas for already started armies. Despite this fact, it was an effective year for me. First of all, I finished my first project. In addition to the first project, I finished second one. Moreover, this year I painted miniatures twice more than a year ago. It was a real achievement for me. I started to clean my old miniatures, so in future I will have many models for various armies. And in the end, I came up with many ideas for the future projects. 
Unfortunately, I could not show all models, which I have done this year, but I will show them a little bit later. Now I am going to focus on armies, which I have started before - Space Wolves and Death Guard. Next year, I will try to please the people who read my blog with new painted models.

And a few words from Christina:
''I painted: 
  • 3 Centurions form Devastator Squad;
  • 19 miniatures and one tank for Dark Heresy; 
  • 1 Tau riptide;
  • modified some of miniatures for DH;
  • draw a lot of symbols on other miniatures;
  • presented to owner compressor, gave bottle with methylated spirit, went and did the t-short and hoodie with logo of the blog; 
  • took 182 photos of miniatures for the blog from last 29 oct.;
  • I started to modify helbrute.
I did a lot of work, but nothing to myself. The thing, which pleased me, was to paint Centurion Devastator Squad. It made me more pleasure, then other things. It gave me something: opportunity to do some freehands and attempt to try funny style of paint with bright lightening and freedom in painting. And the owner like them, so I feel, that work was done not for nothing) My fave for these miniatures. 2nd like for 2 figures from DH. They are: Adherent and Adepta Sororitas. It was a happy moment when I painted them. These miniatures were so small and cute, so I like them much.''

No comments:

Post a Comment