-->

20 October 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game - New story - Project finished

I ended second painting project and now I am going to make a little summary. Completed project included painting figures for Dark Heresy Game. These miniatures were painted for a new story line, which my friend was going to play.
I was planning to paint many miniatures. Unfortunately, we had to stop the project in the middle. As I mentioned earlier, it was necessary for my friend to left Moscow. Anyway, I finished as much miniatures as I could. All miniatures, taking into account pauses, were painted in about six weeks. It was a real challenge for me, as I am painting slowly. I like all the miniatures included in this task. It was pleasant to paint them. Moreover, after this project, my friend left me many interesting figures and I am going to paint them later.
This time I took photos on my own. I did that using my new mobile phone, but I had not learned how to use camera there. That is why I got bad shots. Cristina helped me to make photos better, and as usual, she applied logo on all photos. I want to thanks her for help.

List of painted miniatures:
  • Space Marines: Storm Wardens  (x6);
  • Heroes: Officer of the fleet, Malfian Bloodsworn, Death Korps Grenadier, Deathwatch Marine, Tau Ethereal;
  • Eldars:  Farseer, Windriders (x2), Rangers (x3), Banshees (x6).
All together - 23 figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment