-->

3 October 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game - New story (Part 2)

It is going to be a little post about new heroes for Dark Heresy Game. This time I painted only several heroes, as some characters from the previous project will appear in a new storyline. In this post, I am showing 3 models, they are: Officer of the fleet, Malfian Bloodsworn and Death Korps Grenadier. They were painted in the colors, which my friend wanted. I painted fast and finished them in a few days.
I like these models, for their color schemes and the figures are so different from each other.
I emphasize once again that I like to paint human figures, as they are so tiny, and it have a lot of interesting variations. And now photos.



Officer of the fleet




Malfian Bloodsworn



Death Korps Grenadier


No comments:

Post a Comment