-->

13 December 2015

Space Wolves: Chaplain

Long time passed without new posts here. So now, I would like to show something interesting. In the beginning of the autumn, after finishing half of the second Space Wolves tactical squad, I finished another part of my Space Wolves army. It was a Chaplain. I assembled him using bits from different boxes. This chaplain is a first HQ for my Space Wolves army. I spent a lot of time on him, to make this miniature as good as possible. I was painting him for about a month. I spent especially much time on bronze details and on the helmet. For now, it is one of my favorite miniatures in my collection. I totally satisfied with the result. To show every detail I gave to Cristina this miniature and she made these awesome photos. No more words, now photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment