-->

1 June 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game (Part 2)

Another part of photos is ready and I am going to show them now. This post is about miniatures for Astra Militarum group for Dark Heresy Game

At first Shock troops.


Cristina and I finished these miniatures together. These models are from two boxes of push-fit together Cadians. That is why it was so easy and funny to assemble them. Moreover, it was simple to paint these models because Cadians don't have much details on them. So we need only several colors to paint this squad. But green color for armor was absent in local hobby stores in Moscow, so we have to mix it. As I think, we succeeded with it.

More photos
First five:





Second five:





And in addition I painted two special miniatures for Astra Militarum group. They are - officer and signalman.


Officer



As you see he have curved sword. I received this model with such sword. We tried to straighten it, but broke him. That is why Cristina made some kind of a patch from green stuff to fix it. The idea was to make a patch that looks like a power sword generator.

Signalman



It is just another Cadian trooper with vox-caster. 

P.S.
I like this shot because I can see all the numbers on models shoulder pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment