-->

21 June 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game (Part 6)

This time I would like to present some photos of miniatures for Nurgle formation for Dark Heresy game. It is going to be a little post, as there are only two models that I will show: Chaos Ogryn and Daemon. I painted them fast using primitive techniques, nevertheless I like the result of my work.

Chaos Ogryn





He was painted mostly using drybrush technique and different inks. On this miniature, I tried to paint rust on metal parts. I like this miniature, it has really nice detalization.

Daemon





It wasn't bought by me, that's why I dont know from where this miniature is. There was a little problem with this model. The problem was about his paws. Two of them didn't fit him. So it took some time to fix his paws. But this daemon is really funny. It was exciting to paint him. I like satined parts that were covered by glossy varnish. 
Next post is going to be about chaos cultists painted by Cristina.

No comments:

Post a Comment