-->

2 May 2015

New Project: Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game (Part 1)

Last weekend I've painted some miniatures for the order of a friend, who plays a not ordinary Warhammer 40k game: Dark Heresy. It is very exciting to perform this order because of unusual and interesting miniatures.

Firstly, I started this commission with helping (to order, pay for the miniatures, take it from the post office and so on). It was very boring, and I didn't like to run errands. Fortunately, I was quickly involved in painting. First 3 miniatures were photographed on my Iphone, 4-7 - by my camera, 8-by Platon's Iphone. That's why all of them are a bit different in style and detalization.
Also, we didn't decorate miniatures bases in this project, cause of customer wish to leave it black.

So...right now lets look what we have painted.

Adherent
From the first time, I didn't like this miniature. And the first thought was: Eeeew? Really? Smb askes me to paint this creepy fat guy?
But now I think, that it is pretty cool) Really interesting in working, small size and very good detalization. Now its my fave figure from the all.



The state of the photos are not as good as usual. It is sad, but there were no time to do photos by my canon at all.


Imperial guardian
We painted him together) (insignia and number are as always by me)




Brigand
I convert him from Dark Vengens cultist: cut off all the signs of chaos, modified the face and replaced iron stick in his left head with a backsword.
I like this miniature too, but I've got only 2 photos, because all other shots were in a bad quality.


Adepta Sororitas
Just very beautiful, elegant miniature which was pleasant to paint.




Tech-priest




(3 other miniatures were painted by Platon)

Psyker 
I like the combination of red and green on it. This green color is my favorite.




Cleric

He looks really cool with all his expression and dynamic stance. I like it not less than other miniatures.                
                                      




Assassin      
    


No comments:

Post a Comment