-->

19 June 2015

Miniatures for Dark Heresy Game (Part 5)

I've just finished 5th part of photos of Dark Heresy miniatures and here they are.
The first one is the Chaos Lord of the Death Guard. I don't like this miniature and didn't like to work with it. It was made from bad plastic, that's why paint was falling off.





The second are 3 Plague Marines. It was a fast table-top painting, just for one night.



I modified usual chaos marines with the epoxy putty, changed arms, legs, shoulders: did some outgrowths, tumors sores and pimples. It was very exciting and interesting, that I took the one of the best-modified marines to myself, and did another one as a replacement, which is now on the photo.



It was a big pleasure to paint this trio. I especially liked to work on dirt, rust and guts. The last were covered with glossy varnish. It's my favorite part of work, when You can gloss something.

And of course I like Death Guard very much, its color scheme, and I was very happy to have possibility to paint them.

Thanks for watching,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment