-->

7 August 2013

Necrons weekends

Today I returned back home from the country. I spent weekends there with my best friend. We played Warhammer game. Cost of my army was near 1500 points. My army was chaos space marines. That game was my first game with allies. My allies was Necrons. My friend's army was army of Ultramarines. It was funny, interesting and long game.
A little bit about Necrons. Some time ago, we decided to paint a little Necrons army. It is so, because they became really awesome after update. New units, new rules, new history etc. But the main feature is time economy. We chose easy and fast Necron painting scheme, which let us paint miniatures really fast. It was our first experience to paint miniatures fast. Full warriors squad and squad of five immortals were finished in a week. It was successful experiment. As, for example, it takes me 3-4 days to finish a single miniature. We're going to continue painting Necrons in future.

Here are some photos:
Immortals



Necron warriors



Another photo














Moreover, we started painting tau xv25. I will show them a little bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment