-->

13 July 2013

Something from the past (Part 2)

As I said before I'm interested in Warhammer for a few years. And I started with Word Bearers. I still fond of this painring scheme. But now this small army looks boring and painted not so good. My Alpha legion warriors painted much better. Moreover, there are a lot of miniatures which have unfinished bases. This is a big minus. One day I will return to them...

Here are photos of my small army. It costs a little more than 1000 points.
Chaos sorcerer



Two of chaos chosen




First tactical squad (aspiring champion, close combat weapon, 2 melta guns, icon of Khorne)



Second tactical squad (aspiring champion, heavy bolter, plasma gun, icon of Tzeentch)



Terminators (x6)
1st and 2nd




3rd and 4th




5th and 6th


Chaos rhino




 Chaos sentinel




 Chaos bikes
1st


2nd


3rd
This one was not painted by me. It was painted for me by my friend. That's why colors differ a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment