-->

6 July 2013

Alpha Legion: Agents (Part2)

Another agent is fully ready. Three of ten are ready, seven - left.





There are no hole in daemonic head on the heavy bolter, it is so because I don't have such a big drill to make it.

And some details.

In addition, here are some WIP photos of my chaos lord.


It is old miniature, I bought it several years ago. At first, it was painted in Word Bearers color scheme. But as time passed, I realized that it was painted not so good and I decided to repaint it. And now I am going to paint him in Alpha Legion scheme. He is made of  metal. This lord have some problems with casting. For example, hands do not fit the body, so I have to use green stuff to fix it. However, generally, this miniature looks good. I hope I can paint it fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment