-->

12 November 2018

Daemons of Khorne: Bloodletters, 1st pack

Hi everyone,

My blog is still alive, although I didn't write anything here for a while. I was busy at work and I also was engaged in a project which was related to photography. These are two reasons why I didn't post anything here. But all this time I did not stop painting miniatures. During this time I painted two squads of miniatures from a new project. I am going to show them later.

In this post I would like to show you Bloodletters of Khorne. I have already showed some of these miniatures. Previous time it was not a separate squad. I just showed ten models. And now I took photos of a separate squad. This time I tried new background for my photos.  
I hope you like the result. 
And now photos.

All Daemons together



First half of the squad





Second half of the squad






No comments:

Post a Comment