-->

4 February 2018

Daemons of Khorne: Bloodletters WIP (Part 2)

Hello everyone!
Today in this post, I will continue to show the process of painting Bloodletters for my Daemons of Khorne army. Earlier, I already showed several steps of painting them. You can see them here (click the word). Now I will show next stages of painting. 
As the next step, I washed metal parts using shades - Nuln oil for silver details and Seraphim Sepia for bronze elements.


Then I painted teeth using Army painter Skeleton Bone and washed them using Seraphim Sepia.


Next step was to paint tongues, I painted them using Xereus purple, after that I washed them with Seraphim Sepia and made some highlights using mixture of Xereus purple and Violeta azul from Vallejo.


Further, I made highlights on the rest of details. To highlight skin I used Wazdakka red, for black crests, claws and horns I used Mechanicus standard grey and to highlight metal parts I used Runefang Steel.


Now few words about the process of painting bases for Daemons. I bought new texture paint just to try. I liked the result so much, that is why I decided to make all bases for Daemons in this style. First of all I added Armageddon dust to the base and waited until it dries.


After that, I washed it twice using Agrax earthshade.


Then I applied highlights with Skeleton bone using drubrush technique.


Here you can see finished variant. 




Later I am going to show closer photos of all miniatures from this squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment