-->

9 January 2018

Hobby recap of 2017

Hi everyone!
Today is January 9, 2018 and all of us made few steps in New Year.
First of all, I want to say - Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all of You. I wish you many bright and positive moments in the New Year. I wish You a lot of inspiration, may all Your dreams come true!

Time has come to summarize what I have done in hobby during 2017:
1) I started two new projects. They are - Rogue trader project and Daemons of Khorne. First project is a commission one. I am painting models for a tabletop game called Rogue Trader for my friend. And in previous year I started new army - Daemons of Khorne.
2) I wrote 12 posts here. I showed both the old models that I painted earlier and the new ones, which I finished during 2017. I did not have enough time to show all models that I painted previous year, so I am going to present them later.
3) I painted 40 miniatures. I painted only 15 models a year ago, so it is nice result for me. And I hope to beat this result next year. Here are models that I finished in 2017.

Fenrisian Wolves


Battle Spaceships for Rogue trader



Seneschal 


Navigators


Wolf Guard Sergeant 


Ork Warmaster


Necron Warriors


Daemons Of Khorne Bloodletters


I did not have time to make photos of Necron Warriors and Khorne Bloodletters. I will show them to you later. 

I wanted to add; this time I made two separate messages - about Anniversary and later (now) about hobby results during the year. I did not sum up the results in October (in Anniversary post), as before, so I had two additional months to paint and to score more finished models. And it is the secret how I painted more miniatures than earlier. However, since this year I am going to make Hobby recap in the end or in the beginning of the year. 

Now a few words about 2018. This year I am planning to finish Space Wolves army (one of the oldest), to finish Rogue trader commission project and to paint more models for my army of Khorne Daemons. Moreover, I am going to finish something from what I have already begun, if only I have free time. So many ideas, so little time. 

Thanks to everyone.
Good luck in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment