-->

21 June 2017

New project: Miniatures for Rogue Trader (Part 1)

Hello everyone!
Some time ago, I started one more commission painting project for my friend. I painted miniatures for him earlier. This time he asked me to paint miniatures for Rogue Trader Game. New project includes not only characters, but also different spaceships. It is a great chance for me to paint unusual models. In addition, some of them I have never seen before.
Here are some photos of unpainted models from this project.








I have already finished several miniatures and now I am going to show some of them. First of all I painted three tiny spaceships - Cobra Destroyers. They are the smallest boats in this project. Two of them were painted in colors of Imperium Navy and one Cobra - in colors of Chaos.
And now some photos of finished models.


Two Cobra Destroyers from Imperial Navy 










Chaos Cobra Destroyer










Cobra Destroyers together






Moreover, I painted two Firestorm Frigates in colors of the Imperium. These vessels are bigger than Cobra Destroyers, they have better detailing, and that is why they looks better. Here are some photos. 












It was quite interesting to paint such small miniatures. As I understand these battleship models belongs to game called Battlefleet Gothic. Looking at them, I realized that Battlefleet Gothic must be an exciting game.
I really like these models and I will show some more figures from this project later.

No comments:

Post a Comment