-->

28 May 2017

Alpha Legion: Tartaros Terminators WIP (Part 1)

Hello everyone!
In this post, I am going to show you my WIP Terminators for Alpha Legion. 
Some time ago, my friend and I bought new box - The Horus Heresy: Burning of Prospero. We decided to divide it into two parts. My friend took Silent Sisterhood Squad and Legio Custodes Squad. Therefore, I took the remaining models. Burning of Prospero impressed me so much with the quantity and the quality of its models. 
Especially I liked Tartaros Terminators. That is why I decided to buy five more Terminators to paint them for Alpha Legion. In several posts, I am going to show you the process of my style of painting.

Step 1: I cleared and glued the models together.





Step 2: I primed Terminators using blue Army painter primer.





Step 3: Using airbrush, I painted Terminators in their basic color - Caledor Sky.






Now all the miniatures are ready for further painting. I will show you next steps in other posts.

2 comments: