-->

7 September 2016

Necrons: Canoptek Spyder

In the beginning of this year, my friend bought several squads of Necrons. All of them were already painted. Howeverunlike of ours necrons, those models were made in a more realistic style. There were added scratches, scrapes and rust. My friend bought them to speed up our Necrons project. Some time later, we decided to paint further necrons figures in this style, as both of us like such color scheme.
In the end of spring, I started my part of Necrons. I was painting Canoptek Spyder, Canoptek Wraiths and three Scarab Swarms simultaneously. And today I am going to show you Canoptek Spyder. 
It was first model where I tried to make rust. For this purpose, I used dry citadel paint - Ryza rust. For now, I do not fully understand how to use it. The result was not ideal, and in the future I will practice more to make realistic rust. In the end practice makes perfect.






Soon I will show more.

No comments:

Post a Comment