-->

18 September 2016

Necrons: Canoptek Scarab Swarms

It is time to show more Necrons. This post is about Canoptek Scarab Swarms. To tell the truth, four little scarabs on the base do not look like a swarm. That is why I decided to make а real swarm. For this purpose, Christina made for me a form from a special clay. Using this form and my old green stuff, I did a lot of scarabs. Some of them turned out badly, so I glued such scarabs to the bottomI tried to glue as many of them as possible and on the top I put original scarabs. And now photos.







Some WIP photos

It is form, which Christina made for me.


And this is ready scarabs.



Now they really look like a swarm of scarabs. I'm happy with the result and I like those glowing lenses. I left a few scarabs to use them later. Hope you like those scarabs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment