-->

6 September 2015

WIP Helbrutes in asian style

Yesterday I ended watching one anime about Japanise demon in Asian hell. 
I liked the style of it so much(its presentation, graphics, and plot) that I realized, that I want the miniature in this manner.
I opened to myself an artist whose name is Katsushika Hokusai-the artist of the Edo period. He has for about 30 pseudonyms and moved changed for about 93 times

I have 2 helbrutes from DV and I plan to modify some parts on them, to sculpt some horns etc.



The main modification is ready-this is the face of Japanese demon.
It took for about 2 hours to do it


I think I need to copy it, because it can be helpful to use the same mask on other miniatures.
But there will be problems with teeth...I need to broke them, copy the sculpt 
and rebuild them.

Horned demon and a lot of horns for different parts)


On another helbrute. I'm thinking to do a huge dragon on him, but not sure that there will be enough place. For now I started to sculpt the tail. You can see it on the pic, it is not ready at all.

Anyway, I will focus the attention on freehands. I hope to draw a lot of parts in style of orient tatto)

No comments:

Post a Comment