-->

23 August 2015

New tools for hobby

This summer I received several new tools for hobby. And in this post I will show them.
First of all, I bought a lightbox (or photo box or light cube or photo cube). It has many names, but one purpose - make photos. In the beginning, I was making photos on my own. Few time later Cristina started to make all the photos for this blog instead of me. But then I decided to make them on my own again, that's why I bought this lightbox.


I bought it through Internet. A week after the order, I received it. It was packaged in little bag. First thought was that I ordered a little one. But when I got home and assembled it, I realized that it is huge. 


It is really huge and deep. It is not so comfortable to make photos in it, because of its dimensions. Maybe later I will buy a smaller one.


I received four backgrounds for lightbox: black, red, blue and white. Now I am going to make photos using this lightbox.

Second tool is an airbrush. I received it last summer as a birthday present from Cristina. But then Cristina's airbrush was broken, so I gave her mine. And this summer she returned it to me. It is an Iwata HP-C-Plus. 





I have already try my airbrush several times, I laid some basic colors with it on some miniatures. For now, it is difficult for me to use it. I need more practice. Hope to use it more often in future.

Third tool is a compressor. I received it as a gift on my birthday this summer from Cristina.




There were written a congratulation. But when I used it, some of the words were erased.
That's all I wanted to show in this little post.

No comments:

Post a Comment