-->

29 December 2014

Death Guard: Helbrute

Today I received photos of the miniature that I have painted about a month ago. I showed little teaser of it in one of the previous posts. And the miniature is Helbrute. I painted it for Death Guard army. 
He was started in autumn. I decided to spend a lot of time on him, to paint in style, which I like. For now, it is one of the biggest miniature in my collection. This miniature is awesome, it looks really ferocious. Moreover, there are a lot of options for hands. GW made great job with new miniatures. 










I tried to add as much colors as possible to make him more interesting. The miniature is so good that it doesn't need any conversions or modifications. I only added some purulent ulcer using the green stuff. 
And now I am painting Space Wolves Marines, I will show some WIPs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment