-->

29 October 2014

Second anniversary

Two years passed since I wrote my first post here. During these period of time I was painting different miniatures from Warhammer 40k universe, converting them, trying different color schemes, making new experiments with models, trying something new. 
As for now, I havent finished any of my projects. But I have started a lot. I have started Alpha Legion, Death Guard, Sword Bearers, Necrons and even Tau, which I haven't showed yet.

For passed year in the blog I have achieved:
  • 1 new author of the blog;
  • 16 posts;
  • 3000+ visits on my blog;
  • 22 painted miniatures. 
As I had little spare time to paint, I haven't painted a lot of miniatures since previous 29th of October. 

Here are some photos:

Alpha Legion Agents


Eventually I finished them.

Death Guard Plague Marines


And Death Guard Typhus


Really like this miniature.

Space Wolf from Wolf Guard


Sword Bearers half of the Tactical Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment