-->

11 June 2014

I am back

Eventually, I've some spare time to write posts on my blog. Several months passed since my last post about tau with magnets. During that time, I studied hard. I finished my graduate work and successfully protected it in the university, moreover I passed my state exam there. So now I am free. But some time later, I will try to pass entrance examination to continue my education in the university to achieve higher qualification. 
During passed months, I continued painting miniatures. I finished Death Guard tactical squad and finished Alpha Legion squad of agents. Moreover, I painted Typhus for my Death Guard. And now I am painting Space Wolves dreadnought and I began to work on the second tactical squad for Space Wolves army.
I will show photos later. Now I have an assistant, who helps me with my hobby. Her name is Christina. She helped me before by painting some miniatures, by retouching photos, by drawing army icons for me. Now she is making photos of my miniatures, so I will show them as soon as they are going to be ready. Generally, Cristina is going to help me with some of my Warhammer projects. For example, Sword Bearers army is going to be our cooperative project. Since yesterday, she can write her own posts here, as I made her an author of this blog. So soon you can see here Cristina's own posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment