-->

17 June 2014

Death Guard: Tactical squad (Part 2) Finished

I received another part of the photos. Earlier I showed 4 plague marines, now I want to show 6 remaining. Yes, I decided to make a squad, which consists of 10 marines. For this purpose, I made three extra plague bodies using a green stuff.

This time I want to start with the photo of full squad.




Now the photos of last six painted miniatures:



And closer photos of single miniatures
5th



6th



7th



 8th 



9th 



 10th



Cristina helped me to make some parts look glossy.

And some WIP photos:






To sculpt these bodies, I used guide that I found here. It is very useful and easy. I tried to make miniatures more creative by adding skulls, heads and other small parts.
I am completely satisfied with the result, however it took me a lot of time to paint this squad. And I want to continue working with miniatures of my Death Guard. Next post is going to be about Alpha Legion agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment