-->

26 November 2017

Ork Warmaster

Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you an unusual miniature that I painted earlier. It is Gormakk, Ork Warmaster from Raging Heroes. How did I get him? My friend gave this miniature to me for a commission painting project, but in the end he was not needed for that project, so my friend just left him for me. I had spare time that is why I painted this ork. 
Some words about this model. I like Gormakk, because he has dynamic pose, nice detailing and ferocious appearance. This model fits Warhammer 40000 on the role of a warboss or just and ork commander.
I painted him in dark blue colors and I like the result.






Some details on photos above are not visible, because miniature has a bent pose. That is why I decided to make some closer photos, and here they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment