-->

14 February 2017

Photo making

Hello everyone, new 2017 Year has begun, and I have already started to work on new photos. Last blogs year I made for about 59 photos and pictures for blog and instagram. So in fact I made the photos of all, that was nedded)

This Year was started from really hard work on photos.
I thought a lot how to made them better, found my way of light setting and retouch, and only in Jan made 90 photos of space wolfs. It was a long process, I really demanded from my work to be hightly detailed, so now I can combite 2 photos or sometimes to take legible details from 3rd)

Now I'm making photos of terminators and 2 assasins. During working on assasins I felt sadly, couse it is joylessly when You paint hardly every detail and when You will make a photo all Your work will not be seen. I solved this problem))
So...in parallel with the work I will post some old photografies of old works) It is better to show them now then after new photos of assasins and terminatirs. Also I had no time to retouch them, but now it become much more easy))


Now I want to start from 3 old miniatures in a funny tabletop style which I painted to a friend for a bout a year ago. It is some preview. I will show them from different sides and together in next post))



Thanks for attention and all the best)

No comments:

Post a Comment