-->

29 October 2013

First anniversary

A year has passed since I posted my first message here. And this is my "year in retrospective" post. I want to show what I have finished this year.
  • 21 message;
  • 1500+ visits;
  • 40 painted miniatures;
Alpha legion: Cretan Bulls



 Alpha legion berserkers



Space wolves: Squad of Grey Hunters



Space Wolves: Wolf Guard Terminators



There are no photos of half of second tactic squad from Alpha Legion. Some time earlier I showed three members of them, and I recently finished two more.

These two necron squads were painted by me and my friend.
Necron warriors

Necron Immortals

And I had started an enormous quantity of miniatures, but they are still  far from finish.
Some links where photos of my miniatures can be found:

Thanks to all visitors. Comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment